9 October 2020
An exciting opportunity has opened up – We are seeking a strong candidate who has the experience in IT Governance focusing on Identity Access Management – IAM. You shall be responsible for developing and reviewing security processes and governance framework for the use of privileged IDs to enhance the company\’s security and compliance posture.
- At least 15 years of experience within the information security and identity and access management domain;
- Prior experience in assuming a project manager role with supervisor responsibility;
- Experienced in building, implementing, supporting IAM tools / projects;
- Experienced in Identity Access Management tools or Privileged Identity Management solutions;
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), operating systems, user directories, directory services and active directories;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Security certifications in CISSP, CRISC or CISM.
- Lead a team to provide solutions to support the initiatives with SSO capabilities;
- Lead the team in SSO application architecture, design and implementation;
- Develop and manage the Identity and Access grants and accesses the Organisation equipment, users and data;
- Review policies, processes and technologies used to manage and improve privileged accesses;
- Oversee the supporting and delivering program and effort aimed at improving, standardizing and streamlining process and governance practises that are information security;
- Review, implement and maintain security processes to ensure compliance with policies and standards;
- Provide expertise consultancy and facilitate discussions relating to areas of Identity and Access control administration;
- Lead and guide the team to monitor each users access lifecycle.