6 October 2020
If you\’re a forerunner in the area of network security and technically strong in architecting network infrastructure projects, our client wants you for their 5G project!
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Security;
- Minimum 15 years of technical and leadership experience with proven track record in technology leadership function;
- At least 10 years of experience in the area of Network Infrastructure Security;
- Strong knowledge on cellular network systems and architecture including cellular cores, radio access networks;
- Has experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science or Data Analytics;
- Good understanding of the technical and cybersecurity aspects of network infrastructure;
- Strong technical ability in performing in-depth technical evaluations on multiple technologies;
- Experience in leading and motivating large scale Engineering and Architecture teams;
- Excellent communication / stakeholder skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- Knowledge and expertise with cellular network systems security and its architecture;
- Experience in 4G and/ or 5G technologies.
- Lead a team to architect, setup, configure, analyze and troubleshoot different 5G core deployments and solutions;
- Conduct research to evaluate new emerging technologies and maintain up-to-date trends in cellular / mobile network communication with focus on 5G;
- Involve in the assessment of the evolving cyber threat landscape;
- Perform source code review and protocol analysis of the 5G technologies and infrastructure;
- Validate the new 5G solutions derived from the R&D team to enhance the organisation\’s security posture;
- Work closely with various partners to support the various operational and developmental activities in the investigation and validating of new capabilities within the 5G space;
- Lead in the technical collaborations across various teams in launching new projects and initiatives;
- Be the subject matter expert in 5G infrastructure components and services;
- Lead in the design and analysis of appropriate data and models to provide situational awareness of the threat environment;
- Oversee the development of data analysis and data profiling tools to improve the integrity of data for insights.
- Ensure the specifications and configuration of the 5G core solutions implemented are in-line with the best practices.