3 November 2020
We are actively looking for a Data Analyst to carry out change management and data support within the banking industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other related field;
- Proficient in SQL scripting, MS Office suite;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with stakeholders on requirements gathering or issues investigation.
- Knowledge of banking products;
- Understanding of general data architecture concept, such as data warehouse and big data technology;
- Knowledge on Hadoop and Discovery tools (eg Qliksense).
- Be the 'bridge' between IT developers and users;
- Review Functional Specification Documents and perform User Acceptance Testing;
- Maintain and review data models, investigating any data issues and exceptions;
- Carry out quality checks to ensure data completeness;
- Build and manage data dashboards;
- Perform other support activities such as coordination of project, system documentation, data querying, administering of security matrix.