6 October 2020
We are looking for a product owner/analyst, to be a part of consumer banking group within the banking industry and assist in managing the complete banking product lifecycle.
- Degree in Finance, computer science or related discipline;
- Minimum 2-year experience in consumer banking or related industry;
- Prior experience in banking product management and end-to-end product life cycle;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good technical knowledge and expertise in IT skills;
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
- Adaptable and able to react fast.
- Experience in Banking Industry;
- Prior experience in handling loan products.
- Liaise with the stakeholders, contribute and strategise plans to grow Unsecured Loans business;
- Responsible for proposing and executing campaigns/portfolio initiatives/activities for loan products;
- Manage first line response to product and services enquiries from users and stakeholders;
- Involve in testing and implementation of system-related initiatives and enhancements;
- Manage the initiative process improvements for Unsecured Loans products;
- Closely monitor and support regular reporting, ad hoc tasks and administrative matters.