6 October 2020
We are seeking for a meticulous and independent Business Project Analyst to streamline business processes by digitalizing or automating them.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Analytics, Information Technology, Engineering or other related disciplines;
- At least 3 years working experience working on process optimization, improvement, automation in the Financial Services industry;
- Experience in coding languages such as Python, SQL and knowledge of machine learning;
- Has an aptitude for system-related work and experience in process analysis and optimization;
- Good communications, independent thinker and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with general IT applications for Asset Manager such as Bloomberg AIM, MarkIT EDM, CRM, Qliksense.
- Eliciting business challenges and translating into business requirements;
- Work with various parties to provide either a technology solution, or process improvement solution;
- Crystalize requirements by generating ideas and conducting proof of concepts to craft user stories;
- Ensure proper documentation of “as-is” process, and “to-be” state, and to track improvement post implementation of solutions;
- Partner with stakeholders to follow through process improvement initiatives and projects;
- Represent business stakeholders to ensure quality delivery of GTO change requests and projects;
- Performs data analytics, and generates data insights with data visualisation tool.