7 October 2020
An exciting opportunity to be part of Information Technology (IT) Application support team to deliver, implement, management and support the overall Application Architecture Landscape within the organization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering;
- Has at least 5 years of relevant experience in Application Support and Operations;
- Must have handled activities like incident management, problem management, release management, root cause analysis, deployment and monitoring;
- Understand Software Development Life Cycle SDLC, experience working with business users, various IT teams and vendors in managing the project cost and project risk;
- Experience in IT end-to-end procurement process (i.e. budget approval, tender/quotation, purchase requisition, invoice tracking and verification);
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate across all levels within the organization;
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- PMP and ITIL certifications.
- Responsible to provide application support in all stages of the Information Technology (IT) application life cycle;
- Responsible to handle change requests, service request and incident tickets; ensuring proper ownership and closure of these request/tickets;
- Responsible to create and secure appropriate approvals for planned and adhoc system changes;
- Involve in user and system support during and post system implementation;
- Manage the vendors service quality, contract and support standard in accordance to corporate policies and guidelines;
- Perform escalation procedures to senior levels, annual capacity planning and ensure high availability of system up-time;
- Collaborate with architect, application delivery teams to drive ITIL best practises through automation and Agile methodology;
- Work closely with DevSecOps team to ensure the smooth delivery of application services aligned to security best practises;
- Ensure compliance to the corporate standards, policies and guidelines related to the application services;
- Manage, support and track IT changes activities; provide monthly IT application and operations statistics.