19 October 2020
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Software Tester to be involved in a project for one of the world recognised banking client in the area of Digital Banking.
- Diploma or Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or any other related field;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance or Testing;
- Experience in the Banking Domain;
- Experienced in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting;
- Good communications and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Experienced in writing test cases in Jbehave for agile projects;
- Exposure to testing tools such as JIRA, HPALM, OCTANE, Confluence.
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test scenarios;
- Conduct various types of testing (e.g. manual, regression, function and/or regression) and ensure completeness in the validation of test cases;
- Detect, report and track defects in the application tools and work with various stakeholders to ensure proper closure of issues;
- Communicate/report project status to manager/stakeholders on a regular basis;
- Establish good interaction and working relationship with various stakeholders.