30 September 2020
Seeking candidates who are technically strong in Global Banking System GBS.
- Has about 8-10 years of hands-on experience on Global Banking System GBS;
- Has at least 6 years of experience in doing business requirements gathering, analysis and liaising with different stakeholders;
- Technical hands-on in Tandem platform, COBOL, TACL;
- In-depth knowledge on core banking business functions and the various products;
- Strong communication skills and confident in managing regional stakeholders;
- Familiar with Agile and able to work cohesively in a team setting;
- Has experience in performing batch jobs configuration and processing and customer activity monitoring.
- Responsible for the enhancements and change projects within the core banking team;
- Collate and rationalise all stakeholders requirements and walkthrough these requirements with the team;
- Responsible for the delivery of technical requirements to the developers;
- Involved in the test planning, test case preparation and execution of tests (e.g. UAT and SIT);
- Perform root cause analysis and regular status reporting to senior stakeholders;
- Able to locate and define new process improvement opportunities.