30 September 2020
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as a Production Support Analyst supporting banking systems and applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Min. 2-3 years of experience providing support to business systems and applications;
- Good analytical skills with excellent communication;
- Good in understanding internal processes and resolving issues.
- Prior experience in the banking industry.
- Perform work in rotational shifts to provide 24/7 on-site or on-call support;
- Handle Incident and Problem management;
- Analyse issues and problems for critical systems and business applications;
- Provide root cause analysis techniques to determine cause and resolve complex system issues;
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved;
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders and communicate application problems and issues;
- Work with onsite and offshore teams across multiple technologies/applications;
- Responsible for continuous support and rectification of systems and applications;
- Proactive management of production services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, throughput, user journeys and overall system health.