30 September 2020
We are seeking a data analyst for a well established organization in the banking industry to help with their regulatory reporting projects.
- Degree in Computer Science , Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 3 years of experience in data, with hands on experience in creating dashboards for visualisation, such as Qlik Sense / Qlikview / Tableau;
- Proficient in SQL based querying of database for data analysis;
- Prior experience in banking;
- Knowledgeable in data analytics processes;
- Strong communication skills with an analytical mindset.
- Prior experience in regulatory reporting, such as BCBS239 related work;
- Proficient in Informatica IDQ, QlikSense;
- Relevant Qliksense / Qlikview / Tableau Certification.
- Understand business requirements and build BCBS239 rules;
- Create and upload manual templates for data quality processing;
- Conduct data quality checks;
- Build and improve regulatory reporting dashboards and conduct monthly reporting;
- Manage stakeholders and provide training to business users on new reports and dashboards.