30 September 2020
Are you looking for an next challenging role?
We have an exciting opportunity with our client to join them as a Manager/ Senior Manager to grow the innovative and promising technology companies in Singapore.
- Degree in Information Technology, Business, Engineering;
- At least 8 years of experience in business development, account management, partner management or presales experience in Technology;
- Prior experience in managing industry, Venture capitalists and innovative technology accounts;
- Must have domain expertise in forefront technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, IoT;
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to work collaboratively and engage with diverse group of stakeholders;
- Self-driven, resourceful, commercial savvy and results oriented.
- Experience in business consulting.
- Establish a strong relationship with key account business partners in industry and attract potential innovative and high growth technology products into the programme;
- Coordinate, support and manage interactions and communications to a diverse groups of stakeholders, forming partnerships and commercialising projects conceived with industry partners;
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the business strategy and track outcomes;
- Work with various teams to assess company risks and mitigate during the evaluation phase;
- Identify opportunities to amplify partnerships to create impactful initiatives to meet objectives;
- Manage funding levers that support the growth and assist in fund raising road shows;
- Plan and report activities to senior management.