29 September 2020
Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a meticulous and independent UAT Analyst to be part of its Financial Information Management team. You will be supporting projects related to Regulatory Reporting.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science;
- 1 to 5 years of experience working on Financial Reporting, Management Accounting and Regulatory Reporting projects;
- Good knowledge of banking products, i.e. Loans, Overdrafts, Trade Finance and Treasury;
- Conceptual understanding of Data Architecture, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence;
- Familiar with change management documents, i.e. Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and Data Mapping
- Proficient in SQL scripting, MS Excel functions and Pivot table;
- Strong knowledge of Data Interface mappings and ETL;
- Prior experience conducting testing or UAT, logging errors and documenting test scripts, results and findings.
- Exposure to Data Interface mappings and Finance Data Mart;
- Exposure to Hyperion and Oracle software for Consolidated Financial Reporting.
- Analyze and support planning of change requests and projects related to Financial Reporting and MAS Regulatory Reporting applications;
- Perform requirements and data analyses, functional solution review, User Acceptance Test (UAT) preparation, UAT execution and production implementation tasks;
- Tasks include user access and configuration management of various software systems to support User Acceptance Tests (UAT);
- Conduct functional validation of system changes, including data transport from the Data Warehouse to CFR, VBM and FiRE, for calculations and verification of relevant reports for Financial and Regulatory reporting;
- Develop/enhance QlikSense, Query Surge, SQL and/or Python scripts to support the financial verification of results at the Group level.