28 September 2020
We are looking for talented engineers with the passion for developing and maintaining high quality interactive iOS applications to join a dynamically innovative team with a leading media agency.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years\’ experience in native iOS application development (Swift, Xcode, ObjectiveC);
- Familiar with complete SDLC (design, develop, test, deploy & maintain);
- Experienced with iOS mobile applications management and development, including ApplePay and Apple HIG;
- Strong understanding of mobile concepts including security;
- Hands on experience with web service integration (JSON, XML, SOAP) and SQL;
- Possesses outstanding object oriented programming design & skills;
- Experienced with continuous integration, code deployment software, workflows and source management tools (Git);
- Experienced with agile development (e.g. SCRUM, Lean Startup);
- Must be analytical, self driven and proactive in keeping up with the latest trends in technologies and programming languages;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Proactive team player, working well collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Full stack development and cross platform development (Android, web) knowledge will be advantageous;
- Swift certified;
- Agile / Scrum certified.
- Design and develop high quality, interactive and user centered iOS applications;
- Analyse, architect, design, develop, test, deploy, optimise and maintain iOS applications;
- Collaborate with cross functional teams;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues swiftly;
- Participate in full mobile application development life cycle from conducting technical solutions sessions to technical system analysis;
- Perform application testing, trouble shooting, deployment, maintenance and documentation;
- Participate in implementation roll out and provide for operational support for enhancement after implementation;
- Support & maintain current as well as new applications;
- Be proactive in keeping up with new technologies, industry best practices and trends.