28 September 2020
Are you looking for a next role which requires strong technical expertise?
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to provide creative technical solutions for a leading Financial Services organization.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- At least 12 years of technical experience in application development and management in Financial Services sector;
- Hands on with designing service oriented architectures/Restful APIs in a DevOps environment;
- Has experience providing blueprint and technical roadmap for the organization;
- Solid understanding of both Waterfall and Agile models;
- Strong attention to detail and well-versed in various system limitations and capabilities for solutioning;
- Knowledge working on Application servers on Linux/Unix/Windows Operating Systems;
- Good knowledge of On- Premise & cloud technologies;
- Strong analytical, creative, problem-solving and critical thinking skill;
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage and manage various stakeholders and vendors;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to interact with business and technology individuals.
- PMP certified;
- Certified Scrum Master;
- Knowledge of Eagle Investment Systems, FactSet & Bloomberg.
- Responsible to develop and integrate the organizations information systems;
- Asses the existing systems architecture and recommend solutions to improve it;
- Lead the development team to deliver application projects and other major initiatives;
- Work with cross-systems teams to integrate the systems for better efficiency and effectiveness;
- Define, maintain and comply application design standards to the systems Architecture framework & Enterprise Architecture framework;
- Provide technical leadership on cutting-edge technologies adoption for new opportunities and benefit the organization with its implementation;
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise along with managing production support to ensure incident management within SLA;
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions and groom the development teams to build their capabilities.