25 September 2020
We are hiring for a strong mobile developer, focusing on back-end technologies, to work on a regional development project within the financial sector!
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimally 5 years of hands-on technical experience in mobile application development;
- Experience with Java Spring Boot, Java EE, Docker, JPA and/or SOA;
- Knowledge in CSS and/or UX/UI design;
- A good team player with the ability to function independently;
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Experience in application development for the financial industry;
- Experience in Restful APIs.
- Involve in the end-to-end software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to delivery;
- Involve in the review and development of technical documentations e.g. functional and technical specifications, data flow, network diagram;
- Responsible for preparing the test cases and testing of the application and SQL scripts;
- Design codes, provide high quality solutions (e.g. code reusability and efficiency) using CI/CD pipeline;
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather requirements relating to user interface or user experience and analyze the requirements;
- Involve in Agile Development Life Cycle and Agile Ceremonies.