25 September 2020
Keen to be involved in a regional project for a global financial organisation? If you are a front-end developer who is experienced in developing mobile application, here is the chance for you!
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimally 3-5 years of hands-on technical experience in mobile application development;
- Experience t in programming framework such as ReactJS, Angular, Vue JS;
- A good team player with the ability to function independently;
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Experience in application development for the financial industry;
- Experience in Restful APIs.
- Lead the team in the complete SDLC for mobile application development;
- Involve in the review and development of technical documentations e.g. functional and technical specifications, data flow, network diagram;
- Design codes, provide high quality solutions (e.g. code reusability and efficiency) using CI/CD;
- Responsible for preparing the test cases and testing of the application;
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather requirements relating to user interface or user experience and analyze the requirements;
- Involved in Agile Development Life Cycle and Agile Ceremonies.