25 September 2020
Our client within the financial sector is seeking an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer to manage their Microsoft O365 migration project.
- Degree in Information Security/ Computer Engineer or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience on Azure Cloud platform;
- In-depth knowledge of Azure services such as Windows Virtual Desktop and Virtual Machines;
- Strong experience in configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft O365 services (e.g. MS. Teams, Active Directory);
- Experience with supporting infrastructure solutioning such as firewalls, routers and switches;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Familiar with ITSM (e.g. ServiceNow);
- Has working experience within the financial sector.
- Ensure safe and secure availability of Azure Cloud components for regional users across APAC, especially in the area of Microsoft O365;
- Provide day-to-day support for users including incident and problem management;
- Respond promptly to change requests and escalation of issues;
- Configure changes to improve the functionality and accessibility of Microsoft O365 and Azure Cloud;
- Involve in patching and upgrading of the Cloud platform;
- Support the migration of on-premise networking equipment (e.g. firewalls and routers) to the Cloud platform.