25 September 2020
We are looking for a well experienced Project Management Officer to manage projects and make sure they are delivered and are well completed in the banking industry.
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Information Systems or Technology, Finance and any related field from a recognized university;
- Have at least 5 years of experience in directing extensive projects and responsible in running end to end matters of the project, preferable in a globally recognized large financial organization;
- A sturdy influencer and has good negotiation skills including outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- Have the ability to take part in multiple initiatives at the same time and work towards completing within deadlines given;
- An independent worker who is able to collate requirements, arrange project plan and liaise with stakeholders;
- A self-starter who is determined to succeed and has the ability to cooperate with people of different cultures from all across the other regions;
- Familiar with all office software such as Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and etc;
- Have knowledge in Treasury and/or Wholesale.
- Advantage to have certificate in Project Management and/or Agile (Product Owner or Scrum Master) methodologies;
- Have strong experience in project management;
- Familiar with FX trading workflows, trading limits and PCE credit controls;
- Past experience with Agile methodology is preferred.
- Develop, carry out and complete project according to plan;
- Make necessary revisions to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Oversee project team, sponsors and stakeholders from Front, Middle and Back office across business and technology lines and functions;
- Interpret, study and drive improvements to business procedures in line with best practice, regulatory and lawful adherence across business and technology lines and functions;
- Run project resource and budget, scope, risk, plan and development, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts;
- Take part with the team and stakeholders throughout all stages of the projects;
- Create and maintain essential project documentation throughout the entire project development such as reports, plans, issues and risk logs;
- Update team’s project progression and status to upper management frequently by creating precise and complete project reports and presentations;
- Apply project management procedures effectively and impose project quality;
- Carry out post-execution review.