24 September 2020
An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Cloud Engineer to apply your expertise in Cloud technologies to support interesting engineering and developmental projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering;
- At least 5-7 years of experience working on Cloud technologies;
- Hands on experience in cloud technology stack, virtualization and container technologies such as OpenStack, KVM, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience in service based architecture, software defined networking and network function virtualisation technology such as OpenFlow, VXLAN, OVSDB;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment;
- Strong sense of work ownership, high affinity with anything data and a desire for constant improvements.
- Certification in AWS, Azure or GCP;
- Experience in Unix administration;
- Familiar with edge computing based on ESTI multi-access edge computing standard.
- Architect, plan, engineer and operate virtualised cloud solutions to support the deployment of infrastructure testbeds;
- Evaluate and advise on technology trends in the virtualisation and cloud technologies;
- Collaborate with industry and academic partners on virtualisation and cloud technologies;
- Involve in gathering requirements and implementation of solutions to deliver business goals;
- Manage day to day activity of cloud environment, supporting development teams with requirements;
- Involve in monitoring the health of system platform, improve and maintain high performance platform.