22 September 2020
Our client is seeking a dynamic professional to drive and implement initiatives for a seamless Service Delivery Transformation with focus in Customer Journey & Experience.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- At least 4 years of in Project Management experience in Digital Consultation / Transformation projects;
- Strong experience in process improvement and projects for Digitization and Transformation initiatives;
- Exposure in Customer Experience ( CX ), Customer Journey and Managing Customer Research Projects in the service industry;
- Knowledge of Agile based project management approach;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and should be good at presenting/ facilitating;
- Should be a good team player and ability to work with various project stakeholders.
- PMP Certification;
- Change Management Experience.
- Work with teams for developing and understanding of customers pain points and proposing solutions to deliver a more seamless and integrated experience;
- Work alongside user interface and user experience experts to improve customer-facing digital services/applications;
- Involved in end to end customer experience efforts – Customer research, strategy, vision, design, development, testing;
- Responsible for re-looking at the back-end processes and coming up with solutions which allows the customers to easily interact;
- Identify customer pain-points and put together a strategy to prevent and recover the bad experience;
- Manage and coordinate workflows with project managers and schedules, requirements, goals and assignments as required;
- Work closely with different teams to understand customers requirements better and providing appropriate solutions accordingly.