21 September 2020
We are looking for a Data Analyst who can leverage his/her skills for the Institutional Banking Group within a prestigious bank.
- Degree holder majoring in Business, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience and hands on skills in Python;
- Basic proficiency in statistical analysis, data mining, and working with large scale datasets;
- At least 2-3 years of work experience;
- Team player, self motivated and resourceful;
- Numerically inclined with a strong analytical mind;
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Work Experience in Banking or Financial industry;
- Prior exposure in Business Analytics.
- Define data requirements for providing ad hoc business analysis and insights;
- Translate business requirements into Python for modelling;
- Own the Python model, associated scripts and datasets;
- Work closely with technology team to industrialize model including data mapping and configurations;
- Liaise with IT team to further automate and streamline data processing flow;
- Involve in data sourcing to assist business insights generation;
- Drive data review/ data cleaning to ensure data integrity.