18 September 2020
Our client, one of the leading tech disruptors in the financial domain, is searching for an experienced and dedicated hands-on Lead Front End Developer to transform the way consumers transact for financial products.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field;
- At least 5 years working experience in front end development on eCommerce projects;
- Experience in VueJS, NodeJS, Redis, Restful API and/or SpringBoot;
- Experience in handling and collaborating with UI/UX teams;
- Good knowledge on modern programming languages and passionate in learning new coding languages;
- Experienced in details system and database design;
- Adequate security knowledge in cyber security aspect such as source code and penetration test scanning vulnerability resolution.
- Prior experience in the financial domain.
- Provide technical leadership and technical solution to address project and business requirements;
- Provide hands on development and manage the development team;
- Follow through front end common eCommerce components implementation that includes documentation, development, UAT, regression support and deployment;
- Involve in gathering business requirement and implementing changes according to project technical design and coding standard;
- Working closely with team leader in debugging, source code management, source code scanning and penetration vulnerability resolution;
- To deliver projects within stipulated timeline together with other project team members such as back end and digital marketing;
- To manage code management activities (including code branching, merging and commit) by following the established standard defined by team lead;
- Identify opportunities for R&D to continuous improvement of front end common eCommerce modules and elements;
- To deliver quality deliverables on timely basis at the same time comply with regulatory guideline that include code scanning and resolving vulnerability found prior go live.