16 September 2020
If you are a Backend Developer using Node.JS , looking for an opportunity to work in a great team and advance your skills and career, we have the perfect role for you.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Node.js developer, especially on large scale custom build, complex projects;
- Should have good exposure in Web Applications Development using object oriented Programming;
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude;
- A good team player with the ability to function independently;
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- React JS experience.
- Gather requirements from the business users and translate them into technical specifications;
- Undertake product impact analysis, development, testing and support activities;
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Aid in troubleshooting problems and providing effective solutions for UAT and SIT;
- Provide continuous post implementation support and enhancement based on business needs;
- Working closely with co-developers, testers and various business users to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Participate in evaluation of technical risks and perform impact analysis to ensure effort estimate is accurate;
- Be proactive in putting up recommendations to achieve better system performance and efficiency.