16 September 2020
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work on digital innovation projects in a reputable bank.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other similar capacity;
- Has 3-5 years of relevant experience in Business/System Analysis preferably in the banking industry;
- Experience in gathering business requirements, test planning, creation, execution (UAT) and defects management;
- Good working knowledge of system development life cycle and testing methodologies;
- Ability to understand banking terms well;
- Is meticulous and has an eye for details;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
- A good team player with the ability to function independently, efficiently and effectively as well;
- Must be able to lead a small scale project.
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst in the banking industry;
- Collate and rationalise all stakeholders’ requirements and walkthrough these requirements with team;
- Responsible for details of systems interfacing, content of the various data being posted, data held within the application;
- End to end responsibility for the assigned initiative(s) which includes gathering business requirements, test planning, test case preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results and defect management;
- Analysis of test results and measuring of KPI’s against defined quality criteria;
- Perform root cause analysis;
- Provide test summary and regular status reporting;
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach in accordance with predefined template;
- Able to locate and define new process improvement opportunities.