15 September 2020
Our client is seeking for an experienced Security Consultant to be a leader within the organisation for the delivery of security projects and BAU.
- Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 2 year of IT Security experience;
- Experience in reviewing operating systems, web applications, database servers, network devices, firewalls and infrastructure appliances;
- Possess Security certifications such as OSCP, CEH, GPEN, GWAPT, CISSP, CISA, CISM;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication, strong team player and interpersonal skills.
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) / CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT) certifications is preferred.
- As a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of IT Security, including Risk Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing;
- To conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration test on networks, web applications, mobile application, wireless systems;
- Perform security review of host OS configuration, source code for applications, networks and platforms;
- Review and develop security framework, information security policies, processes or procedures;
- Provide risk assessment in IT or OT environment;
- Perform security analysis on the vulnerabilities and prepare reports with document findings to present to customers.