15 September 2020
Our client, a global engineering group, is currently searching for IT Operations Security Engineer to maintain and optimize the organisation's network and servers.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in IT and Computer Science;
- Has at least 3 years of experience in network administration, servers maintenance and system security;
- Experience in data protection operations and policies;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Maintain and optimize networks and servers;
- Manage end-users' devices and passwords;
- Oversee data backup and system security operations;
- Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software;
- Provide support and guidance to stakeholders when required;
- Ensure data is handled, transferred and processed according to legal and company guidelines.