14 September 2020
An exciting opportunity for application developers, proficient in either C/C++ or Java, to develop Cyber Security Applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Digital System Security, Information Systems or in a related field;
- Possess strong knowledge in the CyberSecurity field;
- Strong hands-on experience with at least 2 years of programming in C/C++ or Java;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Certification in Cyber Security or IT Security.
- Understand and identify potentially automatable security processes to streamline security processes;
- Work closely with various stakeholders/customers to gather requirements and translate requirements into solutions;
- Manage end to end of product development lifecycle from system design to implementation;
- Develop software based cyber security applications and appliances;
- Involve in both low level and high level (Web/Windows/Linux) development and design of user interfaces.