7 September 2020
We are looking for a well experienced Business Analyst to work on self-service banking projects in a reputable bank.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other similar capacity;
- Has 3-5 years of relevant experience in Business Analysis preferably in the banking industry;
- Good 3-5 years of experience in IT/Project Management;
- Ability to understand banking terms well;
- Is meticulous and has an eye for details;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
- A good team player with the ability to function independently, efficiently and effectively as well;
- Must be able to lead a small scale project.
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst in the banking industry;
- General banking operations experience.
- To direct and fulfill product pile-up for Self-Service Banking operations in the scope of Cash Operations channel and ATM Reconciliation;
- Be part of the Bank’s plan within the banking branch and Self-Service Banking platform in order to lay the creative solutions and technology to enhance different parts in terms of risk and control conditions, efficiency in operations and re-analyze customer journey;
- Work together closely with the Self-Service banking Operation leader(s) to look out for areas to refine on project workflows, processes and system to better managed controls and organize the overall process well so as to lessen customer and employee challenges;
- Be a ‘Platform Coordinator’ to represent Singapore Self-Service banking operations for Branch and Self-Service banking programs;
- Prepare communication structure and fulfill execution as part of project delivery to make sure that all changes are running effectively;
- Provide adequate support to product owners in the Self-Service banking in ways of product pile-up, prioritization and budget fungibility for Branch and Self-Service banking platform.