7 September 2020
We are looking for a PMO to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget in the Consumer Banking Operations department.
- Degree in IT or Banking/Finance related discipline;
- 3 years’ experience in project management support or financial tracking in banking industry;
- Sound knowledge in financial management to ensure project financials are up to date and correctly captured in a timely manner;
- Analytical, articulate and able to communicate comfortably with various stakeholders such as project sponsors, project managers, platform leads, business unit controllers (Finance);
- Good time management and project management skills;
- Comfortable with O365 tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint;
- Skilled at problem solving, planning and organizing;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience working using Agile methodology.
- Responsible for preparing presentations for monthly Project Steering Committee meetings;
- Maintain an updated status of projects that are in process and capture project requests;
- Work closely with project managers in project closure activities;
- Manage and keep track of Consumer Banking Operations projects’ financials such as spend, forecast and budget and project outcomes;
- Contribute towards Annual Budget Exercise by planning the initiatives for Consumer Banking Operations.