10 September 2020
Exciting opportunity as a Business Analyst to work with a fast growing team to implement complex enterprise applications in the hospitality environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Systems;
- Has at least 3 years of Business Analyst experience managing complex enterprise application projects;
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies;
- Experience in requirements gathering, stakeholder management, testing and providing trainings;
- Ability to interact with various business users, senior management, technology teams and external vendors effectively;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills.
- PMP / ITIL Certified;
- Experience managing hospitality – hotels or F&B related projects.
- Responsible for understanding the business processes and evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing them;
- Identify business requirements and translate into functional specifications;
- Assist in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Assist in supporting multiple applications systems and platforms;
- Develop test cases and coordinate with business users on testing to verify that business requirements are incorporated as per specifications;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with all project stakeholders to influence and achieve business goals;
- Vendor management including developing and leading negotiations with outsourced vendors, collaborating with vendor project teams to ensure timely, within budget and quality delivery based on agreed scope and requirements.