2 September 2020
Exciting opportunity as a Project Manager to work with a fast growing team to implement complex enterprise applications in the hospitality environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Systems;
- Has at least 9 years of Project Management experience managing complex enterprise application projects;
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Good negotiation, problem solving, conflict management skills;
- Ability to interact with various business users, senior management, technology teams and external vendors effectively;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills.
- PMP / ITIL Certified;
- Experience managing hospitality – hotels or F&B related projects.
- Responsible to ensure the timely delivery of projects by vendors & internal project managers;
- Planning and managing the solution delivery for the organization which includes new projects;
- Work closely with different line of business and vendors to ensure the delivery of the projects and day-to-day operations are smooth;
- Provide leadership to the team, vendors and be responsible for application development and system support for multiple functions;
- Working closely with business to establish priorities, analyze requirements, manage risks & issues, research & evaluate options, and implement solutions;
- Organise and document regular project meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities to management;
- Perform project risk assessment, impact analysis, application compliance and project budgeting;
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with all project stakeholders to influence and achieve business goals;
- Vendor management including developing and leading negotiations with outsourced vendors, collaborating with vendor project teams to ensure timely, within budget and quality delivery based on agreed scope and requirements.