1 September 2020
An exciting opportunity for Analytics professionals to deepen their skill sets in data analysis for strategic initiatives within the financial domain.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a field (Finance, Statistics, Business Analysis, Computer Science);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SQL and hands on development;
- Experience in creating and maintaining data using Tableau/Qliksense;
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Meticulous and organised with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- R & Python skills;
- Experience in IBM Netezza.
- Ensures documentation of processes, analytics design, measure definitions, data integration, and development;
- Responsible to identify and escalate any data quality issues to the respective teams;
- Working closely with the business users to support on User Acceptance Testing or resolving data quality issues.
- Design, build and enhance the visual analytics assets of the organisation to ensure relevance and usage of the dashboards by business users;
- Support the building of contextual data marts to advance the scalability and reusability of visual analytics assets;
- Ensure the compliance of all analytical projects to internal and external guidelines.