2 October 2020
Our Client in the financial services sector is looking for an independent Data Compliance Analyst to perform data analysis and develop dashboards in order to assess the conduct of financial representatives.
- Has at least 2-4 years of working experience;
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or other relevant majors;
- Experience in developing and maintaining dashboards (e.g. Tableau or PowerBI) with greater focus on regulatory compliance;
- Experience in performing extensive data analysis;
- Confident and able to work independently;
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Familiarity with Financial Advisers Act and Notice FAA-N20 will be highly advantageous.
- Develop and maintain dashboards with focus on regulatory compliance;
- Perform data analysis to detect suspicious transactions and identify high risk financial representatives;
- Enhance data-related programs within the Compliance team such as Balance Scorecard audits;
- Ensure SOP are reviewed and updated regularly;
- Proactively share with the management on the best risk management and data analytics practices;
- Support the management from time to time.