31 August 2020
We are looking for a financial analyst for the Group Finance Support team in a banking environment.
- Degree in Banking, Finance or Accounting;
- At least 5 years of experience in driving the cost data requirements gathering with stakeholders;
- Experience in Banking Industry with knowledge of Banking products and financials;
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in business requisitions based on daily BAU activities;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Takes ownership and responsibility for completing work, with limited supervision;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in Financial planning and Analysis (FP&A).
- Provide timely and accurate monthly financial performance analysis, budgeting and forecasting;
- Perform analysis of internal recovery of technology spent, month end flash review and quarterly forecast and reporting;
- Review contracts and outsourcing of services, ensuring alignment to bank’s standard;
- Review project financials, journals submitted by project managers and funding requests;
- Monitor project costs and benefit realization;
- Ensure journals submitted are accurate and properly recorded;
- Provide allocation details to business.