31 August 2020
A global bank is looking for a PMO to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget for their Treasury Office.
- Degree in IT or Banking/Finance related discipline (or equivalent experience);
- 5 years experience in Financial Services environment;
- Experience in Product Support, Operations & Middle Office for exchange traded derivatives;
- Good time management and project management skills;
- Strong problem solver;
- Comfortable with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience working using Agile methodology.
- Responsible for all the financial aspects of assigned projects;
- Engage with stakeholders across business and technology to ensure alignment on key deliverables and timelines and providing regular updates;
- Partners with Project team to ensure timely execution of projects on budget, assists in troubleshooting issues within the project and the resultant action plan;
- Sound knowledge in financial management to ensure project financials are up to date and correctly captured in a timely manner.