1 September 2020
Are you looking to work as a Data Scientist and expand your horizon while working on future-state projects?
We have an excellent opportunity for you with our esteemed client, to initiate green field Big Data related cybersecurity projects.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Science and Analytics ;
- At least 4 years’ experience in Data Analytics or Machine Learning;
- Good hands on experience solving business problems using Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Predictive Modelling and other advanced statistical techniques;
- Experienced in working with large data sets (statistical analysis, data visualization, data mining, data cleansing, data transformation and machine learning);
- Experienced in using databases and frameworks for big data analytics such as Hadoop/Hive/Spark;
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries;
- Must be familiar with big data streaming and visualization tools such as Apache Nifi, Storm, Spark, Airflow, Kibana, Tableau;
- Able to apply scientific thinking to solving business problems through analytics and data;
- Must be willing to get involved with administrative work along with technical, research and development work;
- Possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Must be a team player.
- Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning concepts;
- Domain knowledge and experience in Computer Networking/Network Security/System security.
- Involved in conceptualizing, architecting and executing greenfield projects related to Cybersecurity for Telecom Sector using Big Data;
- Mine and analyze data to drive optimization and improvements/customizations for cybersecurity projects;
- Build predictive models to identify trends, develop insights and co-ordinate with teams to implement the models and monitor outcomes;
- Interpret technical statistical results and work towards improving the cybersecurity capabilities of the organization;
- Monitor advancements in Big Data Technologies and identify new tools to fine tune existing data analytics platform.