1 September 2020
Be part of the team to transform the IT landscape, by supporting and designing the next generation of Security Infrastructure.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineer, Computer Science, Information System or Computer Engineering;
- Has at least 10 years of working experience as an Infrastructure Security Architect position;
- Has at least 2 years of experience in architecting and deploying systems using Big Data;
- Familiarity with big data streaming tools, database frameworks and visualisation tools such as Apache NiFi, Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, Airflow, Kibana, Tableau;
- Good understanding of systems and network architecture (Cloud / Fog computing, IoT protocols and standards);
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Agile or DevOps methodologies;
- TOGAF, Zachman certifications;
- Microsoft Azure or AWS certified.
- Responsible to conceptualise, design, architect and plan the end-to-end infrastructure solution to support the next-generation big data cybersecurity projects;
- Identity and propose new tools and frameworks to support big data technologies and data analytics platforms;
- Design scalable hybrid solutions for hosting vast amount of data on-prem and on cloud to support extraction, transformation, and loading of large volume data from various data sources;
- Managed the development of infrastructure platform to support both real-time and batch data ingestion;
- Provide the technical solutioning, review the data architecture, technical platforms, multiple database, industry technologies and reference architecture to support the processing pipelines for data analytics, machine learning and visualisation;
- Review and approve project designs including data architecture, models and ETL including creation of ETL specifications/documentation;
- Manage internal and external teams to ensure that project inter-dependencies are accounted for and resolve within the stipulated timeline.