28 August 2020
Our client is looking to hire a creative and collaborative Data Architect who will be responsible for data modelling at the enterprise level.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data management involving architecture, design and development of data management solutions and data governance policies/standards;
- Experience in overseeing data quality management process;
- Experienced in software development lifecycle for technical project management and implementation;
- Solid knowledge of the industry standards and its challenges in the use of data and information;
- Proven track record in successful end-to-end implementation of data exchange;
- Ability to help define and articulate the enterprise data management strategic vision and translate it into tactical implementable steps;
- Well versed in stakeholder management with excellent communication skills;
- Should be resourceful and proactive in nature.
- Experience in cybersecurity solutions and privacy protection;
- Experience in technology/financial services industry.
- Work with key partners to operationalize the Data Architecture;
- Establish and govern of checklists/standards/guidelines, processes, frameworks, tools and best practices for data architecture and data exchange;
- Manage the standard information architecture best practices in accordance with enterprise\’s overall architecture;
- Manage and understand data flows/lineage of operational data sources to analytical data sources;
- Development and maintenance of corporate data architecture, data management standards and conventions, data dictionaries and data element naming standards and conventions for multiple computing environments;
- Work with Information Security to ensure proper classification, exchange and protection of data.