26 August 2020
A well established organization in digital technology services is seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer to drive the implementation of Build and Release CI/CD practices .
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 4 years hands-on experience in the implementation of automated build and release DevOps processes;
- Proficient in DevOps tools (Git / Github, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, Ansible, AWS, etc.);
- Knowledge of establishing process optimization, automation and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery ( CI / CD ) ;
- Knowledgeable in the concepts of Software Defined Network or Infrastructure as a Code ( IaC ) ;
- Automation or script creation experience with scripting languages (Windows / Powershell);
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java and .Net;
- Familiar with hybrid infrastructure – Cloud and on premises with VMware, Azure, AWS and GCP;
- Good experience in Agile methodologies and processes;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and resolve issues;
- Desire for learning and a passion for automation, latest technologies and best practices;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholders management skills.
- Certification in DevOps.
- Responsible for the definition and delivery of fully automated build and deployment processes in accordance with business needs;
- Collaborate with development, infrastructure, data center, system integration teams to define Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes in accordance with industry standards;
- Design Build and Release routines to ensure high availability, scalability, security and resiliency;
- Lead the implementation and configuration of different DevOps Tools and operational automation processes;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve pipeline bottlenecks, build failures and other issues in the different environments;
- Stay abreast of emerging DevOps technologies and digital trends;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation, optimization and new efficiencies.