26 August 2020
Our client is looking for a Director (Artificial Intelligence) to provide leadership to lead the organization and the ecosystem they operate in leveraging new technologies. To drive innovation, creation, adoption and revolution in the industry through practical transformation.
Please see the original JD for more details.
- Minimum 15 years of technical and leadership experience with proven track record in technology leadership function;
- Good experience in designing and building complex software systems and applications leveraging on cutting edge technologies;
- Strong technical knowledge of emerging technologies namely, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, IoT, 5G and Cloud with hands-on experience in software product development & deployment and its best practices;
- Knowledge in cyber security – cyber operations, security orchestration, governance and advisory fields;
- Excellent ability to transform business requirements and expectations to results using technology;
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time pressed environment;
- Experience in leading and motivating large scale Engineering and Architecture teams;
- Excellent communication / stakeholder skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Thrives in ambiguous and complex environment with ability to analyse, make decisions and overcome show-stoppers/difficulties.
- Possess an MBA or PHD.
- Responsible to provide the technological vision and road-maps as well as to develop tactical plans to align with organisation strategies in meeting the future needs;
- Responsible to conceptualise, manage and drive the implementation of strategic technology projects;
- Responsible to drive the in-house engineering capabilities to translate emerging technology to industry application such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Robotics, Big Data, AR/VR/MR, IoT, 5G and Cloud;
- Oversees the new technical aspects and technologies development, assess their value add and applicability for the purpose of organisation growth and adoption;
- Manage project financials and keep track of project costs, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts;
- Work closely with stakeholders and partners to drive change and innovations;
- Involve in continuous improvement, initiate new ideas / concepts by leveraging the latest technologies; driving the efficiency across the whole ecosystem;
- Provide leadership and technical advice to business users, technical members and vendors to adoption of strategic Digital Transformation framework and standards;
- Promote the use of emerging technologies, contribute to the digital strategy and build the digital transformation initiatives within the organisation.