26 August 2020
A great opportunity as a Test Analyst to work on exciting projects in the banking industry.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or any other related field;
- Experience in the Banking Domain;
- Experience in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting;
- Strong written and verbal communications;
- A good team player and have positive attitude and strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Basic knowledge of testing frameworks.
- Arrange test cases, produce test plans and prepare test scripts for testing software components;
- Demonstrate business conditions through testing and reveal expected results;
- Test the environment setups, track for defects and coordinate with PO;
- Tech team and users to work out issues that were faced and ascertain defect priority;
- Evaluate work requirements for the contribution to project sprint plan, report and track UAT deliverable;
- Keep up with Quality Assurance and Testing best practices;
- Stay versed in latest available tools such as Jira and follow frameworks and standards;
- Make sure that accuracy and high quality is maintained throughout until software release.