26 August 2020
One of our fastest-growing client within the insurance sector is seeking a strong Application Analyst to manage their Smart400 system.
- At least 2 years of working experience on Smart400;
- At least 1 year of experience with GroupAsia/ Group400;
- Proven track record in working in medium to complex projects with a good understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- Software development experience with COBOL/400 programming, SMART, Business Objects, CL/400, AS400/Query and SQL;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and energetic environment;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience within the insurance sector;
- Familiar with Life400 or Life/Asia system.
- Responsible for the development/enhancements of Smart400 system;
- Translate complex business requirements to code as per the organizations standards;
- Must be able to see a task through from assignment to completion with minimal supervision;
- Monitor the performance of the existing IT production systems and ensure that quality support is being provided to them if required;
- Support new functionalities along with new launches to existing software.