24 August 2020
We are looking for Business Data Analyst to join our team to provide end-to-end support for the data warehouse users across the regions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- With at least 5 years of relevant experience working as a Business Analyst;
- Strong in SQL and familiar with banking products;
- Ability to work independently with stakeholders on requirements gathering or issues investigation;
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Independent, proactive and able to work within high pressure environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Familiar with general data architecture concept including data warehouse and big data technology;
- Knowledge on Hadoop and Data Discovery tools (e.g. Qliksense, HUE);
- Familiar with Metadata tolls (e.g. Informatica Metadata Manager).
- Implement change management projects and support existing data warehouse;
- Liaise between IT and users on requirements and design;
- Review functional specification, interface file specification and data model enhancement;
- Perform impact analysis for any change or enhancement;
- In charge of the document review for any changes or enhancement (e.g. functional/ non-functional specification, interface file specification, mapping documents, test summary report);
- Conduct data model enhancement review to ensure the model design is complied with the bank’s standard;
- Perform user acceptance testing – design and execute test cases and test scripts, including acceptance criteria.