18 August 2020
We have an excellent opportunity for an Infrastructure PM with forward looking vision and knowledge, experience and qualities to lead the transformation of our technical infrastructure with cloud capabilities to better support the applications and businesses.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Has at least 5 years of working experience as a Project Manager;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure technologies, trends and practices;
- Has broad understanding on different aspects of infrastructure including Cloud related;
- Proven project management experience managing technically medium to complex, cross-organizational projects;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- Familiar with Agile & DevOps.
- Develop, execute and closure of project plan;
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions based on the business requirements;
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating IT project teams to achieve project implementation on schedule and within budget;
- Manage running and monitoring of various infrastructure projects and regularly review and analyse the project scope, identify and address project risks;
- Using Agile Way of Working and the ceremonies of sprints, retrospectives, daily stand-ups to deliver backlogs and stories with the squad;
- Drive cross-functional project teams whenever necessary;
- Manage project deliverables, performance goals and progress reporting;
- Create a working environment that allows everyone to work to the best of their abilities;
- Negotiate with other teams, suppliers, sub-contractors on various project and operational matters.