18 August 2020
Seeking a Cyber Security engineer with strong experience in both network and server to join a global organization.
- At least a Diploma in Information Technology, Information Systems, IT Security, or Computer Science;
- Ability to run operations and provide Level 1 support;
- At least 3-5 years in in implementing and supporting network and security solutions;
- Working experience in security technologies such as SIEM, IPS, Firewalls, SSL etc;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Possess CCNA or Certification in Information Technology Security field.
- Responsible for administrating and managing simulated networks for training including the setup of networks, operating systems, databases, application servers and cyber monitoring systems;
- Involve in user and system support with vendors, system administrators and project teams to resolve system performance and availability issues;
- Troubleshoot and manage end-to-end availability, capacity, change, configuration, incident and problem management of range system;
- Develop, test and implement custom scripts to enhance operations;
- Perform documentation for system design, development, implementation and support works performed;
- Ensure compliance and alignment of IT infrastructure, with the established IT security policies & standards.