17 August 2020
A globally recognized bank is seeking for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join the team in running and supporting projects.
- Minimum Diploma Holder, preferably local Polytechnics, in Marketing and Business Administration;
- Possess minimum 3 years of working experience;
- Have previous experience dealing with project delivery and management;
- Familiar with mobile technologies, requirements gathering, UAT, systems architecture or development;
- A good team player with high learning agility and interested to be part of the banking industry.
- Prior working experience in the banking industry.
- Drive digital initiatives by working closely with business users;
- Look into conceptualising and optimizing customer journey to be in line with the bank’s strategy;
- Run the end-to-end delivery of campaigns within stipulated timelines and budget to meet business targets;
- Support with campaigns set up such as mobile applications;
- Work closely and smoothly with technology and delivery teams on implementations, requests and campaigns/feature testings;
- Control the resolution of system UAT and production issues with business users and technology team;
- Handle customer’s inquiries related to mobile applications and campaigns;
- Assist in administrative duties such as raising of purchase orders and reports extraction.