17 August 2020
Our client, one of the leading insurtech firms in Southeast Asia, is currently searching for an independent Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to act as the main person in charge of the company’s Business Intelligence reporting tool.
- Has at least 2-4 years of working experience;
- Experience in producing or enhancing or improving dashboards with a Data Visualisation tool (e.g. QlikSense, Tableau or PowerBI);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or other relevant majors;
- Hands-on experience in at least one programming language (R, SQL, SAS or Python).
- Has experience in fintech, insurtech, or financial institutions.
- Provide data and analytics analytics solution to support business decision making;
- Implement analytics solutions that enable the use of data as a strategic asset;
- Develop best-practice data visualizations and dashboards using aggregated data sources;
- Ensure periodic reports and visualisations are made available accurately and timely;
- Assist data architect to identify data;
- Support the build of contextual data marts;
- Support the management from time to time.