17 August 2020
Our client, a well known name in banking industry, is seeking Finance Analyst for their Group Finance support team.
- Degree in Banking, Finance or Accounting;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting;
- Knowledge of banking products and financials;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in business requisitions based on daily BAU activities;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Takes ownership and responsibility for completing work, with limited supervision;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Work experience in banking and financial industry.
- Provide timely and accurate monthly financial performance analysis, budgeting and forecasting;
- Manage Operations and COO functions relationship with key stakeholders across the group and locations;
- Review project financials, journals submitted by project managers and funding requests;
- Involved as a business partner and advisor between Operations and COO functions and Business Unit Controllers by providing monthly finance support;
- Work pro-actively to resolve challenges, propose appropriate solutions and provide transparency to key stakeholders on financial matters;
- Support the operations team by developing appropriate metrics and measurements, ensuring all business priorities are tracked and met;
- Provide monthly financial reports, obtain quarterly forecast and assist in yearly budget cleanup/transfers exercise;
- Responsible for other ad hoc duties and BAU activities as assigned by line manager.