13 August 2020
Our client is seeking for a meticulous Business Analyst with Corporate banking background to support team projects in a Global Bank.
- Possess a Bachelor\’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field;
- Have strong business analysis experience in the financial/banking services domain;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Business Analysis;
- Possess a deep knowledge and understanding of industry market conditions and trends;
- Well-versed in UAT management;
- Knowledge of Mainframe and .NET technologies;
- Detailed, analytical and good problem-solving skills while being an excellent team player;
- Capable of delivering a high level of accuracy;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience in Banking Industry- Securities & Custody Services.
- Responsible for working with business and operations users to gather requirements and translating to a functional solution;
- Involved in end-to-end solution initiation, implementation and post-implementation support;
- Initiate business process solutions and improvements to ensure proper traceability and user sign offs;
- Collaborate with business support units to drive improvements in corporate banking services and systems;
- Work closely with the technical team to address the changes required;
- Perform testing on modules developed and work with technical team to ensure proper closure of issues.