11 August 2020
Our client is a leading bank and is currently searching for an experienced Murex Engineer to be a part of their Murex Squad team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Murex Application development and configuration;
- Hands-on experience in providing BAU production support and troubleshooting incidents;
- Good understanding of Murex architecture and its core services;
- Extensive knowledge in project implementations in Agile Methodology;
- Hands-on experience using Linux Scripting and SQL along with performance tuning;
- Familiar with coding in python;
- Knowledge of Murex Datamart and workflow:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and resolve issues;
- Desire for learning and a passion for automation, the latest technologies and best practices;
- Good communication skills to be able to work in a global team with positive attitude.
- Knowledge of Ansible;
- Knowledge of Market Risk Aggregator / Market Risk Engine module or distribution modules.
- Responsible for translating the user requirements into Murex application and trade workflows;
- Involved in managing the project implementations along with providing production support;
- Design and deploy the solution\’s architecture on production infrastructure to suit their scope of activity;
- Upgrade & enhance flows as per the application auto-deployment requirement as requested;
- Involve in development using Linux shell scripts and SQL to automate the interfaces between Murex and other application systems.